Ohio Jewelers Education Foundation Announces 2013 Opportunities
The Ohio Jewelers Education Foundation's Board of Directors are pleased to provide scholarship opportunities for the members of the Mid-America Jewelers Association.
The scholarship application can be accessed here.
Deadline for scholarship application is June 30, 2013 and recipients will be awarded at the 2013 Mid-America Jewelry Show August 17-18 at the new location in Cincinnati, Ohio.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Adri Sfalcin at email@example.com or by telephoning Adri at 614-389-2173.Congratulations to the Following 2012 Scholarship Winners:
- Barbara Lawton, Barany Jewelers, Brunswick, OH
- Sara Masters, Sydmor's Jewelry, Ravenna, OH
- Michael Philabaun Jr., Powell Jewelers, Powell, OH
- Halle Rengers, Howard's Jewelry Center, Parma Hts, OH
- Nina Rivera, Stambaugh Jewelers, Defiance, OH
- Jacob Roberts, A Small Extravaganza, Lexington, KY
- Jennifer Runyon, Goldrush Jewelers, Marion, OH
- Laurel Silva, Cameo Jewelers, Chardon, OH
- Valerie Truster, Robin James Jewelers, Cincinnati, OH
- Laura Willis, Gold Star Jewelers, Westerville, OH
Good luck with your studies!
The Mid-America Jewelers Association understands the importance of certifications and supports members whose staff are interested in becoming certified in the profession. We encourage members to apply for assistance through one of the following sources: